Im gonna miss you all. :(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jayfrass1, Aug 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys its been fun in the jph servers ive gotten atleast 500 hours in the servers alone. But good things always come to a end. I sadly got raided today but not by a normal player sadly by admins.... it was massive i will admit but the base was built long before the limits were applied. I know nobody really cares about me leaving but whateves just thought i would put it out there. The base has been up for 3 month without a raid. Alot of people tried but failed i would love to hear if anyone has passed 3 month lol. Anyways you guys have fun in the servers see yea...

2. Admins raided your base, or was it deleted?

3. Deleted would be the right word.

4. sad. who's going to voice out pvp complaints now?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I guess nobody. They rules will always be the same it seems

6. you are gonna leave the servers because your base got deleted by the demoteam ?.....well guess what i had like 5518745 bases deleted before xD

7. Lol if you knew the size of this base u would leave as well trust me XD i had enough loot that i could of gave to all the 24 servers and everyone would be happy XD

8. Poor you

9. Im a carry on your legend dont worry

10. im trying to get back into the servers again but everytime i see magot eater/solomon i decide to leave cause i know he is going to just harass me XD. And its true cause as soon as he joins me he tp's to me to see what im doing like wtf.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.