I am sad/angry

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by matthew789_1117, Jul 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 matthew789_1117, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    I am sad and angry. I am sad because I am spamming the poor "server" by selling it stuff so quickly. I know I need to turn myself in for spamming the poor server by selling stuff to it so quickly and therefore, causing chat spamming. Please ban me for 0 seconds for chat spamming the server. I unfortunately do not have screenshots of myself chat spamming but I keep on saying to the server the same thing over and over again: /sell 41 . I am angry because the server is spam advertising about the feasts and rules. Could you guys ban the server for spam advertising please?

This message was meant as a joke. I have been on jph servers for nearly 2 weeks now and I have really enjoyed it. I tend to be a very funny person, so feel free the message me if you want some joking around. This DOES NOT include griefing, or violating jph rules. I only play on one server so, you can find me on pve7. Oh, and one last thing: I don't give the **** for people that dare to grief me. So if you want a free ban, ask me and I will be glad to give you a task to do to get banned, but just make sure I am online, and you have my permission to do so and that I am beside you when you do it.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Looks like he needs to change his turn signal fluid and put summer air in the tires.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.