Griefed.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Hank Hill, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Hank Hill, Jul 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    Howdy. I was griefed at some point today. When I tried doing /home, I noticed something was off. It said I didn't have a home to tp to. When I got back, I discovered one of my windows were broken and that was how they got in. They umbrellad from the sky by doing the plate method. two of my lockers and a wardrobe were gone. I grabbed screenshots of before and after. I know who did it and I'd rather not share the position of my base on the forums so if you can PM me I'll happily give it to you. I am playing on PvE8. Their names are Limbo, some Russian name as you can see in chat, and parnisha1337. 20160718133704_1.jpg

Attached Files:

2. To add to this, I've been walking around to see other people's houses if they got griefed, and they did. All their stuff is gone. Every bit of it. Tankmaster, my friend, lost everything.

3. They struck again around 6 AM CST this morning. They got more bases, including SKYFALL Naw/skater elm0's base, Alex's base, and more. They've griefed everyone.

4. I wish they would cooperate and log on while we're in the server. ;) Might take a day or two but we'll catch them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.