Grief report

Discussion in 'Support' started by Brokenspeed, Sep 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Brokenspeed, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
    Subject: Player griefed during gameplay.

Server: PvE1 [PEI]

Suspect Player: Marky

Players involved: Brokenspeed, Volvex12, and Ghosttheunknown

Issue:

R/P was playing with friends in PEI on top of pharmacy in Charlottetown. Suspect was asked multiple times by R/P not to break or take items from area. R/P was present each time suspect attempted. Each time suspect attempted griefing, R/P would comment a cease and desist. Between the times of 12:42am - 12:50am EST on 9/24/2015. Suspect purposely drove a burning car into ladder and exploded ladder. Suspect then proceeded to advance onto the roof unknowingly as to how. Suspect begins beating on far south side safes located on top of pharmacy. Suspect broke 2 safes. After R/P said "#report griefing" afterwards, suspect logged off.

That's the end of my report. Sorry if it seems stiff. I wouldn't have brought this up but this is the same person that constantly says. Anyone want to team? To be fair we were minding our own business and all he wanted to do was destroy what we worked for. Not sure how you handle griefing on a pve server.

Edit 1:36am 9/24/2015

screenshot: only have 1 currently. If a verdict is not found, I'll continue to take whatever he's got and I'll post it here.

http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...528/AC4169FD94F0D38FA4CD06E690536DB6A14E006A/

Not a great screenshot seeing as to how it's the aftermath. Once again I'll post more here shortly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.