GRENADES SHOULD NOT BE ALOUD

Discussion in 'General' started by darkarcher1, Aug 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok this might be to much to ask but i think grenades should not be allowed so first is that there op when raiding bases just one grenade kills like 5 poeple and also poeple never raid they just sit outside and throw grenades theres never epic battles of 2 teams fighting to get loot but instead its this sit throw grenades say bye to base i just want them gone from shop

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. learn how to spell allowed then come back onto the fourms

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. well... if that's the case... maybe i need to resort to long range sniping since i dont want to get blown up.
    nades are part of the game though. just try to get used to it.

4. hey now, there is no need to be like that towards this person that posted. . .

5. im sorry to hear this and for any inconvenience you have experienced darkarcher1, but unfortunately the items to make them would still drop from the zombies in world. please keep in mind there are not many plugins for Unturned YET =)

Why not try playing on a PvE server if i may suggest that to you.? it would not solve the grenade problem with the homes, but it would at least give you ease of mind on the dying from others.

Happy gaming,
    MelodyZE​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.