Entire tower removed without a trace

Discussion in 'Support' started by usncahill, Oct 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PVE8 The tower I had spent building for the last 2 months north of Tacoma with a claim flag and appropriate sign adorning the front has been removed. It is physically impossible for a player to be able to perform such a feat such was the size of the thing, and I received zero warnings. WHERE THE **** IS MY TOWER YOU ****ING *******S? Thanks.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Hi there, it appears your problem is you claim your base was removed? If demo team remove a structure, it is most likely because it was deemed abandoned, which means 2 of 3 items are missing: a bed, a claim flag, and a sign. Also, when was the last time you were on? It's possible it despawned or was in the process of doing so (which further led to speculation of being abandoned). Bases start to despawn after a week.

3. I've been on every day this week. I had all of those things in it and received zero warnings,

4. Then I don't know. I cleared a tower which stated the owner was last on 9/20/2016, which at that point, his base was already despawning and was still oversized, nor did it have a claim flag. So because it was missing a bed and claim flag, it was demo'd.

5. I was literally on 5 hours ago. There was no warning sign, the tower was standing there, probably 20 stories tall. You couldn't miss it. To have it disappear in 5 hours with no warning is pretty ****ing stupid. If this is really a thing, I would recommend no one use these servers. You might as well play PVP an any random server with no rules.

6. That's some baby bullsit. I started building it on 09/20/16 you ****ing idiot. What, is this your first ****ing day?!? Jesus ****ing christ. Good riddance. Die in a ****ing fire.

7. There is no ****ing way it was despawning, I added to it no more than 5 hours ago.Fix your stupid broken methodology you ****ing retards.

8. Christ, no wonder this dead end bull**** game has no long term players. The only end game, building a large base, is destroyed by idiot server admins. Good job at losing users.

9. It is a known rule on our servers that large bases aren't allowed.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Define large. You can't just eliminate every ****ing inch of it without warning. You provide warnings to users OBVIOUSLY BREAKING RULES and ou don';t for those who are just having fun building large ****. YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT if you think that good administration.

11. I was literally standing there for MONTHS without warning. MONTHS. Then its gone in 5 hours?! What a bunch of ****ing power hungry babies.

12. Do I seriously need to update the ****ing date on a sign for admins to realize how active I've been on this server? I have a ****ing box in front of my tower that people are actively sharing equipment in, and the tower gets deleted without a trace. ****ing idiots. At least play the game and get any inkling of what the **** the day to day play is like on the server you ****ing retards.

13. Why are you so aggressive. If it was demoteam who removed your base we would have placed a sign stating the issue. We also give time to fix the issue. How much time we give is different from staff to staff. But i can assure you that we give at least 24h and if you are online we talk to you. A base is large if it is more than 20 cubic blocks. If you want an example on a legal base: 4x1x5 or 3x2x3. And triangles counts as a 0.5 cubic, which means that 2 triangles are equal to 1 cubic block

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.