DEMO TEAM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kool aid Kid, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deleted by staff for use of profanity.

Synopsis: Base cleared after several warnings and a much longer wait period than normal; also cleared with the permission of the owner.

Structure housing hoarded vehicles cleared by staff. No ownership claimed until after the structure was cleared.

Player mad because he thought the rules were made up by staff on-the-fly.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. All of the mods are just doing their job and cant change the rules as they please.

3. PISTOL PETE its not really about our base even tho u lied but what ever its about doing your job cause u never do i still see fuking thousand of dead bases every were honestly Ur retarded and autistic

4. It is about your base. Yours was 100 cubic units. We're gonna notice that when staff mentions it. Second, you insulted staff numerous times. If you had been polite, it's likely we would have left you alone after you fixed all your problems- but you didnt. Third, Pete is on almost every day. We have 16 pve/pvp servers combined, and we as staff do more than just patrol the servers. For the record, I followed one of your friends to an "abandoned base" and made note of it to demo team. You're welcome. Our players are our eyes and ears when we're not on. Don't point out a stick in someone's eye when you have a long 18 inch metal spike in yours. If you don't get the metaphor, Google it. And finally, insulting staff is a great way for us to not be inclined to listen to or help you. Since you hadn't insulted me personally to my knowledge, I answered both you and Buer's questions without a problem. I do, however, have a problem when you insult a senior moderator who has been doing his job.

• Sexy Sexy x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. lol on pete not doing his job, ever wonder why the server hasnt restarted every 2 weeks?
    guess who's doing the following:
    1. clearing huge bases
    2. clearing of abandoned bases
    3. clearing detached bases
    4. clearing hundreds of storage
    5. setting free 3+ vehicles
    6. filing most of the ban requests
    7. and putting up with your tantrums (which is the most stressful i believe)
    and besides, instead of pointing out to staff where these abandoned structures are, you figured you'd just rant about it here

as hank quite put it
    i'd be pretty pissed too if i cook food and people complain that its hot. a word of gratitude atleast would've been better but i guess manners weren't ingrained in you

i'm also one of the jr mods roaming around marking coordinates and all in most of the servers (god knows how many even dare go to yukon but i found a base that needs clearing), if you personally see me in-game, i'd be happy to compensate 100 bits per abandoned structure you point out

finally, if pete weren't around, you'd see bases like these everywhere, if not broken into ;)

P.S. those are stolen vehicles with tons of storage and is beyond 20+ sq units, i'd place the yukon screenshots but i can't get in it right now

cheers

Attached Files:

• Sexy Sexy x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.