Demo team view this! ( Important!)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jfrog137, Jun 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PVP 3 - PEI on JustPlayHere server There is a huge tower base in need of removal, no beds in the building that i am aware of, walls are open on top and allow access but their is claim flags. The base is way over 10 lockers their is lights everywhere torches fireplaces ect.. Sentries over look all the bottom stairs and all of the rooms with heavy loot. most recent activity in base other than me was around 3 days ago and my most recent visit was 6/24/2016. The location of the base is at Holman Isle head towards the ship that is on the beach and it is right in front of the nose of the ship. P.S Jfrog1337 if i am active during Demo may i collect Gear when it is dropped ?

2. We will investigate the structure and take what is decided to be the appropriate action. Thank you for reporting a possible violation.

Please do not post polls asking if you can have the loot from a DemoTeam operation. Each member of the team decides individually if anything that drops ever sees the light of day.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Gotchya on that note i do not want to participate in the demo team due to my unacceptable actions sorry and i will not do it again :)

4. The illegal structure was cleared overnight. Items from that structure despawned.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.