Base was Griefed & Raided, Help Admins

Discussion in 'Support' started by Fuzze, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me and my mate's factory home was Raided. PvE server #2, at the Belfast. We just want our stuff compensated. We've put days into this server and its ridiculous that there aren't more admins on.

• Like Like x 1
  2. They raided us and placed signs all over saying we are violating rules, and the signs have vulgar language I'm pretty sure it's rule to be CIVIL and NOT SWEAR. Real mature raiders...

3. Upon further inspection, It looks like A LOT of the bases were raided including my own, my friends, and multiple bases i've come across while walking. They all have walls broken and a lot of stuff stolen. GG "Spec Ops Legil Raiders"...

4. Street justice (vigilante justice)

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Why is this street justice?

6. It's actually quite miraculous really, and has become very apparent since spring. It seems the 'regulars' on these servers have taken enforcing the base/barricade/storage/vehicle limitations, into their own hands. The players who consistently play on these servers know the rules/limitations in place in order to keep the servers clean and free of constant resets, and they play within those limits in hopes that their servers won't need to be wiped. When other players come in, and violate those limits, it threatens the wellbeing of the 'regular players' server. Naturally, the regular players try to protect their servers by being vocal about the limitations, and when that doesn't work they take action.
    Mods/Demo team do a great job at keeping the servers clean, but clearly there are others doing it too, even with the risk of being banned. These unsung heroes will not and cannot be stopped as long as there are servers to protect, I applaud and salute them, and hope that my base be spared when the hour of 'wreckoning' is upon us. :D

7. They raided me too. (raided was NightGaleGameing on Pve #2.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Spec Ops have been on our radar for a while. Three of eight members were previously banned. They are not staff and do not have any permission to enforce rules on the server.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Destroying cars seams to be their main goal. The rest... who knows...

Street Justice? I've been know to clear barriers in city's, I don't apologize for that, but I don't touch other peoples things, there is no fun in it. It's the same reason I like to farm my own food in the game (BLTs rock), it's more fun then just buying mre's, this is a survival game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.