Base size issue

Discussion in 'Support' started by Dracnor, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, so i understand the size limit was made to avoid who build giant bases just for 1 or 2 people.

The problem being we have 6 people in the house, soon it will be 7 and (almost)everyone has a room of 3 blocks (some dont have rooms)
    We complied when they told us not to "hoard" cars and we got rid of them, but reducing the size of the house will cause spacing issues and will equal to all of our time and work to be in vain.

I hope my appeal will be heard.

2. It will be heard but nothing will change. Rules are rules man. Go with it or dont, thats your choice. This is being said by someone that has had many bases removed by admins. Ive learnt to just follow the rules not complain.

3. I would say that for any game server on which you play you should do like old-school gamers, as it was required: Go to the forums for those servers and find the rules for gameplay. What is permitted, what is not and what behavior gets you kicked or banned. Then either follow the rules or find another server more in line with your style of playing.

justplayhere.com/forums, General, Unturned, Base rules

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.