Base griefed

Discussion in 'Support' started by kicktd, Aug 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A player by the name newman` ran into my base while I was working in it, destroyed my claim flag and bedroll and now I can't place a claim flag back down as it says the area is claimed and I can't work on my base. Server is PvE3 and this is AFTER my base got griefed and my 3 lockers destroyed along with my sniper rifle and other weapons taken over night but can't say who done that.

2. Just scrap all your stuff and build somewhere else?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. check if all walls are yours, if theres one that isnt yours, the griefer prolly hid a claim flag on that wall

destroy both, otherwise leave a sign for demo team to clear it

also, pics or it didnt happen (catch him doing it and he'll get banned)

4. Newman' have been banned for multiple griefs and stealing from other people.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. I feel like people who raid in pve cant handle pvp. So they resort to pve because you cant retaliate. (Other than screen shots or if a mod is on)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. justplayhere.com/report

newman' has a few different names: Nardwuar, leon, movethatdope, bou, freddofreak, lance, capt crunch and hudd.

He has two previous bans. The last one may have well been the occasion when he griefed your base and at least one other. That ban was enforced on Friday and lasts seven days.

Steam64ID: 76561198048791741

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.