Ban Appeal: Nelson H. Nigglehest

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Nelson H. Nigglehest, Aug 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ban Appeal: Nelson H. Nigglehest
    • Username
      • Nelson H. Nigglehest
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
      • Aug 2, 2021 at 8:00 AM
    • Official Reason
      • Arguing with Mod, More than one base
    • Requested Reduction
      • WCS_PistolPete gone rebuild our base brick by brick and give me and my roomates all my **** back and let me fix all my build violations and never interact with me again.

Explanation
      I was playin in Camano Campground earlier when SCS_Yingy let me know i needed to modify my base cause of light pole interference and i let him know i would knock it out today cause i was way out on the map and had to run back. i got off for a few and got back on to head home and fix it and WCS_Pistol pete was tellin me to claim a structure that isnt mine, i just helped a new player build it. He tried to play me like i would use a second base for storage or whatever he thought but i started to take down what i help put up but this man first kicked for arguing and then i joined back to speak my piece he banned me??? my main issue with pistol pete is i felt he tried to talk to me like ima kid and im not a kid, speak with some respect. all other mods were pretty cool when it came to correcting me. i been on this game for literally 2 days so im not gonna know everything off hand. AND HE WIPED THE BASE AND TRIED TO TALK SLICK AFTER HE KICKED ME?? SAY IT TO MEE!!

Evidence
      Lemme get the chat log for 8/2/2021 please. When yall tell me to fix something i try to get on it cause yall dont bother us for the most part and yall dont be OD about it.

Additional Information

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.