DENIED Ban Appeal: catwhisperer77

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by catwhisperer77, Mar 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ban Appeal: catwhisperer77
    • Username
      • catwhisperer77
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
      • Mar 20, 2019 at 8:00 AM
    • Official Reason
      • none visible
    • Requested Reduction
      • Not sure how long I'm banned for, but if I could know that that'd be great

Explanation
      I'm not sure why I was banned? If it's for having two signed bases - one was raided and I hadn't finished moving/disassembling the old one (and I thought I marked it as raided?)

Evidence
      The beach base is the one that was raided - any change logs in the area might show whoever raided it

Additional Information

2. Your ban is for maintaining two bases in violation of server rules. Both had signs and claim flags. The beach base was simply missing one door. You've been around long enough to know the server rules and you also know how easy it is to salvage a claim flag and type, "Moving" on a sign. Both bases have been around for a while and staff did not see any indication that you were salvaging the beach base.

Adding to that: Bridges are prohibited unless they are solely to extract a vehicle from a location, such as Rainbridge on the Washington map, or to escape a choke point. They must be cleared by the player immediately after the vehicle is recovered or the escape made. Leaving bridges, or other concentrated barricades accumulating on the maps, can result in a permanent ban.

The ban for having multiple bases is a seven day ban as it is your second ban on record. It was placed on 2019-03-20 10:27:29 and will expire on 2019-03-27 10:27:29. [Sr. Mod] Georgia will decide if your appeal is to be accepted, modified or denied.

3. Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.