ADMIN ABUSE

Discussion in 'General' started by Corporal Clegg, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like to report the admin PistolPete for abusing his powers. He bans people all the time for no reason what so ever. if you ask him questions he will just kick you for "arguing" with him. Earlier i was playing with friends and he banned someone for not following the rules, and so i asked what will happen with the guys car and he said nothing and i asked if i could have it and then he kicked me. So i got back on, asked why he kicked me and then he kicked me again. So after i got back on i stopped talking to him. After that Ray Bread was trying to sell me a vehicle and we were talking about it and then BAM i got banned. I literally got banned because i was trying to buy someones car? Maybe he thought i was still talking about that fire truck but i clearly wasn't. This admin is a child or something and ive heard many many people complain about him abusing his admin powers. PLEASE PLEASE consider removing him so that he cannot abuse his powers any longer. If he keeps banning people, then there will be no one left to play. This event happened on the PVE8 server on Unturned

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. i have look over your ban i have spoke to you personally enough is enough now you can stop

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.