Abandoned Base Takeover

Discussion in 'Support' started by Dubo, Nov 24, 2015.

?

What's going on here?

Poll closed Dec 1, 2015.
  1. You're crazy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. They're crazy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The server's population is crazy

50.0%
  4. I'm crazy

50.0%
  5. The world is crazy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Dubo, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    Me and a friend found a few wood sheds in the woods. They had already been raided, so we assumed that since no one was around and everything was looted, we decide to build a building next to it. A few days later QcBlackfire(some numbers) says the base is his, and points to the building we just made. He then proceeds to destroy random walls and the only 2 crates we have. He then blows up the 2 APC's and ambulance we parked in the empty garage. No admins were around to help. He continued to blow up the jeep and supply crates we hid behind a metal shed. He threatened us with basically lynching at the hands of his group. Please tell me this isnt justified....

Also "BUSH DID 7-11" and StaticGamer set up camp on my tower and said they built it, proceeding to shoot at the buildings and beds below. and destroying my bed which was on the tower. Do the unturned servers have any admins?

EDIT:
    they just destroyed the lower part of the tower

2. Yes we do have staff members but we have 16 servers and around 30ish staff. For starters building on other peoples bases is against the rules. He then greifed you if you have any screenshots please fill out a ban request. If you are having trouble you can find a staff member on our Team Speak 3 server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.