XxDreamerxX Got raided in PvE 7 (Unturned)

Discussion in 'General' started by XxDreamerxX, Dec 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Again, as usual, got raided, it's like a daily routine now, I have no idea who did this but I suspect NightStalker because he harassed Squid, Martt1nek and me (XxDreamerxX) and sent death threats to kill us in real life and burn our base. after I got off 1.30 hours later I come back with my base having a HUGE hole with all the lockers gone, he didn't take anything, only a nailgun with a few ekho mag because I keep everything in my base including 4 hells fury with me every time I log out (but the 4 hells fury was the only thing my base had.) so nothing lost but still very annoyed that i have to mine again to repair the damage, AND why is every pve servers shut down? everyone is so clam by this, am i missing something? anyway please leave comments thank you for your time reading this.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Airbase time Dream?

I've tried jumping back in a few times to day, servers were down each time. probably a failed restart. Not a big deal, I'll go back to Minecraft for a while.

3. How was I harrasing you? I asked squid if I could join dreamteam, he said no, and I was completely fine with that. Please do not accuse me of something so horrible with no proof.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I didnt said u did, squid said it, go ask squid, he said u did soo....

5. you clearly said "I have no idea who did this but I suspect NightStalker" you said "I" not squid...
    just because im standing up for myself don't try to blame YOUR accusation on squid.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dreamer, if you are going to accuse someone for threatining you or griefing you and your group, please take evidence in form of screenshots or video and make a report. And do not make false accusations if you don't have the proof to back your words up.

And if your base got griefed, i belive its time to make a skybase, its more secure and harder to get to. Sure it might take time and it is not very fun to do but the results are better than repairing your base everyday and getting griefed all the time.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. here is some proof, caught him raiding

Attached Files:

8. File a report dream, ill ban him

9. on it

10. Nightstalker's been banned for three days. Hewan and I caught him red-handed.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.