What's wrong with PvE 1? (PEI)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Keyth, Jun 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A few hours ago I tried to go back into PvE 1, but all I get is loud weird noise and a frozen loading screen. All I see is the mouse pointer which goes back into the center when I try to move it (meaning it's moving the camera), and all I can do is press ESC to move the pointer and click "Cancel Queue" in the previous mentioned loading screen, I'll see a glimpse of my surroundings (my base) pause menu on and then go back to the main menu. I can play normally on PvE 9, but I would have to start over.
    I tried to wait for a server restart, but still the same. Any suggestions or help I can get to fix this issue?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. You might have a corrupted texture file, My suggestion is to reinstall unturned, another problem could be our servers overloaded and crashing as it loads the area around you, we will take a look on our end.

3. I'm experiencing it as well, seems like a hacker attack.

I could hear LOTS of generators, and it is stuck loading screen (probably loading the barricades)

Hacker probably deliberately added lots of generators to annoy us, and added lots of it so the loading screen won't finish.

4. i believe it is a hacker attacking the PvE1 server. my brothers account is in a spot to glimpse hundreds on planes flying through the sky constantly. we both are having the exact same problem.

5. It is NOT a hacker. It's a corrupted file on the server, most likely the groups.dat file. Sheesh. This wasn't an issue before Nelson added the Lobby and Dynamic groups.

The REAL problem is Cory is the only one who can restore the files from a backup and restart the server. That takes between 12 and 4 hours per outage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.