Well my base finally got removed.

Discussion in 'General' started by double it or nothin, Jul 10, 2016.

Tags:
?

How many times has your base been removed?

Poll closed Jul 17, 2016.
  1. 1

25.0%
  2. 2

12.5%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 6+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. UNKNOWN

25.0%
  8. 0

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A normal day on pve4. With my weapons on 8 rifle racks, 6 wardrobes, and kitchen storage. I got it removed

Well it sucks now.. The grizzly, the timberwolfs, even the RPG :c;

It's all gone now

The indutrial generator, the 2 cars

I think I deserved this but could've given a boi a warning

Just saying.

Like my friend smokey who got his his base removed 2 times. The first one because of having too much storage I gues
    And the second one just for unknown reasons!

Also like CamoKevin who worked on his base for about a full day's work.

It was there in the ocean and it was gone after 2 days he finsihed it.

I love that there's no damm warning. Just ****ing love it.. Captain. Just Captain my Captain. "After 9 years in development, we hope it was worth the wait"-Gabeen.exe has crashed

2. I don't know the whole story but basing my opinion on what's here you had more than 10 storage which gives the demo team free rein to take down your base at their discretion, as well as you had more than one vehicle. I've had 3 bases so far, not taken down by mods. But it doesn't really make me upset. Stuff happens. I could help you make another one if you'd so desire.

3. The storage limit is absolute. The DemoTeam usually clears bases that go over because that is directly responsible for crashing the servers. It's a known bug that Nelson has failed to address with the barricades.dat file.

The limit is defined in the scrolling server messages as is the warning that the DemoTeam will clear those found to be in violation. The messages cycle through in about a five to ten minute interval.

4. So any base with more than 10 storages. Their base will be removed.

That'll be hard for me :(

5. My new name is now Hobo Double o So!

6. whats the limit for cars and if a storage unit is in on a truck does that count?

7. 1 car per base /group. No car hoarding. Any storage unit counts no matter where you put it, stop trying to find ways around the limits.

8. HA... my base was removed.. 25 guns one 4 seat car... everything... the reason UNKNOWN i had everything correct.. claim flags.. sings i dont know what is going on but it pisses me off

9. While I empathize with those who have lost their bases for what appears to be unreasonable, it's very clearly stated that there's a 10 container limit. As Pete said, it scrolls across the chatbox every 5 to 10 minutes or so. If you don't see that, that's not their fault. A warning would be nice, but that's pretty much a warning in and of itself. The Trollollord, did you have 25 guns on 25 separate gun racks, or did you have more than 10 storage units, i.e. anything you can put an item in? I suggest using a few rifle racks and supplementing the rest with the metal wardrobes. I need to do that myself, I've likely got 11 or 12 boxes. The metal wardrobes have a good bit of space (more than lockers) and don't require too much metal. It's a better investment, anyway.

-Hank

10. And again...

#1: Claim Flag IN THE BASE, not in a satellite box. No detached garages.
    #2: Claimed bed
    #3: Metal sign listing occupants

Overlapping claim flags on detached structures: One or both of the structures will be removed. One base per group. One vehicle per base/group.

You may not build in, upon or attach to any permanent structure in the game. Violations will be removed.

If it's touching the road or blocking a waterway, item, player zombie or feast spawn, it goes.

If it's built within town limits/zombie attack range, it goes. Zombies can not grief and anything left behind is up for grabs once the structure is breached as it should not be there anyway.

Over the base size limit? You might get a warning sign and some time to correct the violation. You may not.

Over the storage limit? One or two over, staff will clear a unit or two to bring the base into compliance. You can bet if we find anything over 15 or so the base is getting cleared. Players not following the rules and performing actions harmful to the servers is actually a bannable offense. We haven't banned anyone yet but we have cleared many bases in violation.

Hoarding cars? The cars and garage will be cleared. Additional violations (listed above) usually result in removal of the entire base.

I know it sounds harsh but most of these rules exist to keep the servers operable within a narrow window of playabiltiy, creativity and uptime.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.