UNFAIR SEVER!

Discussion in 'General' started by sammy, Jan 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 sammy, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
    JPH YOU HORRIBLE PEOPLE YOU OWE ME! I DIED IN GAME AND WHEN I WENT TO COLLECT MY STUFF IT COULDNT BE PICKED UP NOT EVEN MY B00UIFUL COMPANION EXODYY COULD PICK IT UP SO YOU HAVE BETTER GIVE ME ALL THE ITEMS IN THIS SCREEN SHOT I TOOK OR IM GONNA.... MAN AM I GONNA DO SOMETHING!!!

Attached Files:

2. Here's a list of all the items you'd better give back to me -.-

1. Umbrella
    2.RPG
    3.civilian nightvision
    4.jerrycan
    5. Two grenades
    6.binoculars
    7.bluntforces
    (I'm not to worried if you don't give me the bluntforces back BUT EVERYTHING ELSE I EXPECT BACK SOON!)

3. I couldn't* pick it up it was all glitched...

4. I NEVER SAID YOU HAD A CHOICE!

5. Calm down Sammy jeeeeezuzzz! lol

6. Hi sammy,
    Unturned has this weird setting in called physics which causes your things to fall when you die. PLEASE note that this is a glitch and the your belongings are infact at the exact height that you died. In order to see it you need to turn off the physics setting in your in-game settings.

As for disrespecting staff and the server I will be issuing a formal warning of which you will see in your personal messages.

Thanks.

7. This is already over and done with and does not need any more discussing so please do not replie to this topic. and the disrespect from the staff is unnacebtable and needs to be overlooked or dealt with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.