Suggested rules

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gendalf, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Gendalf, Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    Rule 1: Every player can only make one house on the server.
    Rule 2: Your house MUST be labeled with a metal sign identifying who lives in the house. These signs MUST be placed as soon as possible, even if the house in question is under construction. Structures without signs will be destroyed ASAP.
    Rule 3: Each player is limited to 20 squares (cubes). No limit on hight.
    Rule 4: Your house cannot block roads, obstruct signs or block other player's houses. This included building OVER roads as well. All houses must have at least a one meter distance between the house and a road. To put it simply, a house cannot be built directly on the side of the road.
    Rule 6: No hovering/flying buildings. All Buildings must be structurally logical and hold themselves up using the laws of physics.
    Rule 7: Build anything inside city or loot areas is not allowed.

It is highly recommended that once you have built your house you craft a flag and place it securely within your house. This will prevent other people that aren't in your group from building on your house (and potentially abusing bugs).

Admins/Moderators can be recognized by Santa suit. It brings more feeling that server is guarded.

2. Hi,
    Sorry harry not trying to undermine you man.

We like to have more of a chilled staff recognition so that our staff may use wear what ever they want. Staff usually introduce themselves as they enter the server.

Making these rules possible will mean that a pluggin will be needed as monitoring every playing will be a difficult for the staff who are there to also have fun and to have to spend all their time looking at peoples houses.

We do have a rule that you cant build inside cities as it covers loot spawns and makes it unfair for other players especially when they have only just started from scratch.

3. Ok thats mean if admin don't catch you than you can grief other homes. Create extra steam profile and destroy homes, when admin ban that profile create new one and do it again. Is there any single home who is not griefed? And why i am banned? Looks like i am not welcome.

4. Yep, thats just the way it is. Moderators are online whenever life permits. Nelson made the game free to play so yes, a dedicaed griefer with unlimited free email accounts can simply return. You sound familiar with the methodology.

Might want to ask CptKev why you're banned. My first guess would be for griefing. If you feel it was in error please go to the proper area of the forums, post your steamID64 and ask for a senior moderator to review it.

5. you were banned for greifing for 24 hours but I believe the mod that banned you may of filled out the command wrong and banned you perm so I have corrected it and you should be able to play once again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.