Someone keeps griefing my base and looting it

Discussion in 'General' started by Fille Du Diable, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been playing on this server for less than a month and not too long ago I made a base. It has been claimed but it has been broken into multiple times. The last time i spent all my bits on putting a metal barrier around my base and they still got in.. and destroyed the barriers... I thought this was supposed to be against the rules.. Can you not find out who they are and ban them?? I've lost so much stuff from this...

2. Griefers are no different than red light runners and murderers... Nothing is going to stop them. Build small and away from the beaten path. Don't keep tons of stuff. We do our best but we can't man the servers 24x7, though we try.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Well thanks.. I'm just going to try to re-make my base on the edge of the map.

4. I think I just hit the record. Less then 3 hours after building a new base on PvE7 it was raided. I was online too when it happened, off mining some metal for the finishing touches. The little stuff I had in my metal lockers was still on the ground when i got back there...

I for one would be behind a stiffer penalty for griefers (PvE raiders).
    We do become attached to our constructions, more then is possibly healthy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Guys if it happens while you're online screenshot the player list and the players' steam names. We'll see the ones who are regulars and the brand new accounts and we'll know who to watch. ;)

6. Join pvp or make a skybase. Bases are so much easier to protect in pvp seeing that offline you can set turrets down. And if you really dont like pvp then take the time to build a skybase and then put claim flags around it.

7. The admins cant protect your base all the time if it gets raided it gets raided. Hopefully you catch the person

8. A sky-base is not the solution for all my base building needs...

I like to try out different designs, not just another metal box. We have other materials to make things out of in the game, and a chance
    (potentially) on PvE servers to create nice things. To see that messed up by griefers...

9. So you're telling me that every skybase there is has to be a metal box? Cause if thats the case you're completely wrong just saying. And i said if you dont want to get raided build one, it was just some advice not a command XD.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.