So, we still have servers?

Discussion in 'General' started by Thornhip, Sep 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For the past week or so the Servers have been unstable...

It's not high ping, per say, at least the several calls (screams) to my ISP have cleared my end, there are just times during the day (11 am to 6ish pm mountain time) that make it impossible to stay connected. And today It's been even worse. If I can connect for more then 3 mins I'd be lucky. I can't even connect to the PvE10 server:

"You lost your place in Que" - Really? There is no one on the server. Did they all loose their place?

2. I've noticed this on a hosted server of my own. Decent dedicated server, professionally hosted, no real load of any kind including network, when suddenly all users are bounced out at the same time. Even set command.dat for ping of 5000 to see if it was some transient lag. Same result, at some point everyone gets thrown overboard at the same time, while I'm watching the server from remote desktop, meaning the network is still there.

3. Well, in the last update. Nelson attempted a fix for the underlying issue with barricades, however, it made issues even worse.

4. That would explain things a bit, PvE10 is littered with the new barricades...

Here I was seeing things from an "internet issue" when it's more likely a bug. All we can do is wait and see then.

5. The game is on "the internet" so ultimately... ;) Need a bug fix to fix the bug fix that was supposed to fix the bug. :(

To quote Hanji Zoë: "Moved doorway in Seattle one pixel to the left to fix bug." Game breaks. "Fixed: Moved door back one pixel to clear game crashing. Bug not fixed, game crashes more. Give players more buggy stuff to hoard."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.