Server seems to have hackers/griefers

Discussion in 'General' started by Anthony, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When I logged in yesterday, there were no zombie spawns anywhere, which was the mark that a hacker was on the server. I watched another user named sam-j-man placing a large number of wire fences for nothing else than to trap me inside of them. Today, I logged in to see a huge, tall structure built in the middle of Alberton.

This isn't the greatest first thread to have in the Unturned forum, but I felt like these issues should be addressed.

http://i.imgur.com/6BpQEfT.jpg - sam-j-man placing fences
    http://i.imgur.com/tIyW9iW.jpg - The giant building

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

griever alert as well, destroyed my whole place while i asked him not to do it.

3. Thanks for the heads up! Ill look into the tower and fences. Feel free to post a ton more about any problems/concerns/happy things that you have about the server.

4. Well, just as you posted that, the server seems to be having another hacker incident. Just about 15 minutes ago, the server started frame lagging extremely badly. Zombies were floating in air, unable to move and it was getting really hard for people to even move because of the insane frame lag. I'm convinced a hacker was/is on there spawning a large amount of objects. Also, I'm unable to log back into the server. It instantly goes to "Awaiting Player" and gets stuck there.

5. hmm... i noticed the same thing... but... was able to move around... couldn't pick up items...

6. and... also noticed that got stuck at awaiting player... but... this morning... i noticed that it said "sorry: timed out"

7. When you time out, the server is down and must be restarted. When you get the "Awaiting Player" message, it is a problem with either your internet, game files, or steam. It should fix it self later in the day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.