Rules Update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NUMIXGAMING, Aug 19, 2016.

?

Update justplayhere rules or not?

1. Yes, update justplayhere rules

81.8%
  2. No, don't update justplayhere rules

18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The justplayhere rules need to be updated, any new or old players of the unturned servers do not know the base guidelines, for example my full metal base with only 9 metal wardrobes was demolished for "being to close to the road" in which was yes connected but not on the road, these rules are not on the rules page and needs to be addressed. I know mods you just follow the rules, but please do your darned best to notify people of there mistakes.

I would like and be pleased if i could get my full base back "different location" all items/buildables have been screenshot

Steam ID:76561198304169386

2. Slifka dont even, you attempted to blow up someones vehicle on your first ban. Then you griefed someone's base. There's nothing vague about why the rule book was thrown at you. I can agree that we don't have the "no bases on the road" posted anywhere. It would be good if we did. @{WC}PistolPete do correct me if im wrong.

3. Not my fault the guy told me to take that base! JPH servers are fu*** up and my first ban I was new to unturned and didn't know what I was doing.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. When in doubt always ask staff before you grief. The rules about not encroaching upon the road have been in place and enforced by staff for over a year. Same as the rule about not building in town or on permanent structures.

• Sexy Sexy x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.