Requesting Extra Patrol in PvE 7

Discussion in 'Support' started by Skyfire, Jul 24, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There has been an extreme amount of raiding in PvE 7. In 15 minutes or less I have already seen two people join the server and asking for mods since there base had been raided, one of them is Cake and another is Leonelemii. It would be nice to see some extra watch placed on said server for at least a day or so to catch the griefers. I am trying to do my bit but unfortunately I can't get them all.

Below are just a few of the bases I had seen in a raided state
    (The unnamed base is WaterMelon and Matafaka's base.)

Disclaimer: (This was intended to be posted about 11-12 hours ago but a job suddenly came up and I had to leave. Anyhow... good night or good morning as the case may be.)

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Unfortunatly there is not much we can do. We try to be as active as possible but the problem is that we also have a life outside the game, we are in diffrent timezones which makes it hard to moniter the server 27/7. I'm on vacation which means i can't be on very often and when i am it's uselly 30 min or less.

3. I completely understand, I just wanted to put the word out.

I hope all is well on your vacation :]

4. All is good and i will be back in a few days ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. With that said how is the mod application reviews going? :v I hear there is around 7 mods but i only ever see 3 we understand that you people have lives and some live in other countries. We are not asking yall to give up your lives for this game we try to help with our reports.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.