Rain Barrels ??!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aborabaa, Jul 31, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. why aren't the rain barrels getting filled, buying water bottles and juice costs alot of bits for a newplayer like me and when i crafted like 10 Rain barrels and put them on my skybase, i cam back the next day and they were still empty is there something wrong with the rain, and also i rarely see rain.
    i play in PvE7 usually.
    ,thanks!!!! :)

Attached Files:

2. rain is indeed very rare, but easy way to get drinks is to drink "dirty" water from wells and water towers

no water left? get some salt water from natural bodies of water, place them in the wells/water tower, get them back, poof, dirty water

dont want dirty water? add purification pills

alchemy 101

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. oh thats so helpfull,thanks!
    but still we WOULD appriciate rain

4. IIRC water cost 10 bits, two dead zombos. And juice is 5, one dead zombo. Do you just never kill zombos?

5. Yeah I am that kind of not killing "zombos" alot , lmao!

6. i visited pve7 and the lag was pretty horrible lol

7. For whatever reason I can't understand how this contributed to the thread, so I'm laughing very hard. While at a restaurant. Oops.

8. killing zombies in CQB is harder when lagging ;)

9. O. True

10. #10 Onigohri, Aug 1, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
    You never kite zombos?

11. you'll understand when you see them teleporting 1-2m at a time at half second intervals

12. Then get good? Ive seen them jump but it hasnt stopped me from killing them.

13. tbh, when it gets that bad i usually just snipe them, otherwise its all down to stabbing them from behind

14. Closing the thread. No longer on the rain barrel topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.