question to the server PVE # 9 !!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by chaumi, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 chaumi, Jan 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    Admins dalczego every time I had a helicopter on a server PVE # 9 and had them already 5 or 6. As I left the helicopter on the Liberator, under water, and normally it after some time she disappeared and the players had no effect on her because she was on a Liberator there it can not be destroyed or stolen. So I ask you why all my helicopters were gone and she was plate and everything. Through you, I lost many hours of search helicopters just to lose them ... I really recommend the server is a great way of feeling wyszstkie helicopters disappear ...

I'll try so hard as I can to my base and everything was according to the rules and you I reciprocate this that you remove my helicopters and my only means of transportation ... thank you admin: /

2. #2 Karly Bones, Jan 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    Players can snipe your helicopter from outside the safezone. Just a warning, the Liberator is not a safe parking spot.

*edit. Despite some child rating this post as "rotten", it is 100% true.

• Rotten Rotten x 1
  3. I've been clearing them and advised the rest of staff that parking vehicles on the Liberator is considered an exploit since no one can reclaim/remove it. There is no reason for three helicopters and an APC to be garaged there.

Park every vehicle on the map there and no one, other that the person who parked everything there, will ever have a vehicle. Steal a vehicle, park it on the Liberator and the rightful owner can not reclaim it. This goes directly against the rules that are meant to allow everyone a chance to get a vehicle.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.