Question about the strict no greifing policy.

Discussion in 'General' started by Max, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On Oultons Isle there is a rather large structure about the castle in the middle of the island. It looks beat up and uninhabited and i haven't seen anyone here in a while. Would destroying this be considered "greifing" or just destroying some objects.

Thank you for reading,

TheBelovedOfChrist // Max Gawitt // LuckyCharms

2. That is a tough one. I play a fair share, and will generally remove something if its been ruined and sitting for over a week. Its a touchy subject though because if we didn't know the structure was forsaken and I came across you removing its remains it really doesn't paint a pretty picture of you.

3. Well worded. I will give it a weeks time and check out the activity on the Isle. Thank you.

4. lol when i look for a base in JPH server, i tend to watch the spot for a bit just to make sure that the building is abandoned.
    good sign of an abandoned base is there's usually no storage like crates and lockers.
    there's usualy no metal doors or windows.
    and last but not least, the base has no upkeep. watch it for a week or so. if its still wrecked and no one comes around and tries to repair their base, its most likely abandoned.

5. Its a good idea to let a staff member look at it before any action is taken on the structure.
    We are trying to have server resets every so often to erase old structure that are just in the way.

Regards
    Cpt. Kev
    (Kingkevdawg)
    Jnr Mod, Justplayhere.com

6. you guys heard of the "wrecking ball" mod that let's you delete structures in an area? btw Kev, i cant TP to my base. you know the "abandoned tree house" in pve 4. did you guys take out the /home command?

7. It broke so we have fixed it, It should be working now

Regards
    Cpt. Kev
    (Kingkevdawg)
    Jnr Mod, Justplayhere.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.