PVP

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by That Hobbit, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Every once in a while, a bit of PVP would be nice. Not always on, but I'm sure you guys could think of something. If you were to keep it always on, you should find a way to discourage it.

2. If PvP were to be included, I think it'd need to be a separate server.

3. That would work.

4. Yes, I know. Honestly though, almost every PVP server I've tried has been awful. JustOneMoreBlock seems to run their server very well, and I think they could do a great job with it.

5. because everyone else is doing pve they would be easy targets for you?

6. Sorry, I don't understand what exactly you're saying.

7. I agree, but I don't think they will start a pvp server yet they might when 3.0 is finished idk. What would be cool is if the dev or a mod maker would add something to allow server owners to set up pvp and pve zones.

8. that would work!

9. I think Seecrits may have been implying that a possible motivation behind your desire behind PvP was a desire to have easy targets - namely all the players currently playing just for PvE.

10. No, I'm just saying that JustOneMoreBlock has done a good job with their server and I would enjoy some occasional PVP, either on the current server or on a new one. Besides, I usually remain friendly on PVP servers. I just like the added challenge.

11. PVP might be nice, but i really hate it when i'm making a sweet base and i get sniped and lose all my stuff... prolly why i'm on this server.
    but i like the idea of PVP zones or event days.

12. My thoughts exactly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.