PVE1 base griefers

Discussion in 'General' started by {WC}PistolPete, Oct 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PEI PVE1 server

I have the metal base between Kensigton Campground and Tignish Farm. On a regular basis, always when I'm offline, griefers sdestroy the walls, vault doors and my bedroll. I'd appreciate any help you can give. Between simply retrieving scrap metal and buying the necessary parts I've spent around 20,000 bits building the base and almost 10,000 more repairing it after it gets griefed. PEI PVE1 is not a bad server and I've made some good friends here, but the continued destruction of my base/bedroll is very annoying. eevery time I log in I end up spending almost all of my time rebuilding.

2. Update: Base raided again. Second floor wall and floor destroyed. Admins/mods this is getting old. I like playing on the server but a few players are ruining the game.

3. We can't monitor all 11 servers at once we are sorry that this happens. We do monitor the servers the best we can and anyone we catch we ban. I will look at ur base sometime today and tell u on how u can improve it to minimize it being greifed.

4. About a third of the base destroyed during the day today along with my bed again. 5000 bits to repair it. That's quite a bit of play time.

Saw two mods on two nights ago but thanks to a other players having harrassment issues I couldn't get a mod to check out my base. It's a metal base that I have; not much I can do to make it tougher. I'm sure some of the players reported by others for griefing are part of this problem. They only hit my base when I'm offline.

5. Even if the other mods are dealing with something else still talk to them they will come to you.

6. Base once again griefed. This time the griefers have destroyed my bedroll and vault doors. They have placed their own beds and placed jail doors over all but one of my doorways. They also placed lockers in my base. I have destroyed their beds and lockers and, over the next few days, will be destroying my base permanently. It is mine to destroy no matter how many squatters complain.

7. Unfortunately griefing is a major issue, and we are working hard to prevent it. We do catch and ban griefers daily but regrettably incidents like this do happen. It's a tricky situation but we are working on it and doing our best.

Thanks,
    Matt

8. I have removed all of the squatters and their equipment. Three bedrolls, including one hidden in a pine floor, seven metal lockers and four jail doors. I then destroyed all traces of my base. If any squatters come here and complain then you know who to ban. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.