PVE#7

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Deckard Cain, May 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. While I enjoy the server immensely me and several friends noticed the server restarts are a bit too many over the last few months.. what started as around 7-10 friends playing is now just me and 1 other.. can we dial back the restarts per day its kinda effecting gameplay a bit and no one wants to play on it anymore..

2. I find them to be useful since if Unturned updates you only have to wait 6 hours at most for the servers to restart and update rather than wait 24 hours.

3. It only takes a few minutes for them to cycle. Four restarts a day. They're especially important when Nelson releases a bugged patch then quickly follows with a reversion or bug fix.

4. still I think 12 hours would be a bit better.. besides considering its literally me and 1 other person most of the time on the server Id rather wait the extra time then be interrupted repeatedly

5. You need to convince Cory to change the cycle time. We Sr. Mods can only tell you why it is the way it is.

6. These changes would also affect the other 12 servers we have running as they all restart together. So far no one else is bothered by the frequency of the restarts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.