PVE 3: one raider

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tisiphone, Aug 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Tisiphone, Aug 28, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    Unfortunately, I don't know if the person in question was being stupid or if they constantly raid...

(It's gotten to the point on that server that I've taken everything aside from decor out of my base...people raid because there's rarely ways to enforce the "Anti-Griefing" rules.)

[​IMG]

Reason For Edit: had to crop out some personal info/part of my screen.

Attached Files:

2. Hey there. For future reference, you can file a ban report here- https://justplayhere.com/forums/banned-requests.83/

I'll take this screenshot and file a ban report for you, this guy will most likely be banned if that's a gun they can grief with. Good screenshot!

3. F12 for screenshots. We need the in-game originals, not a copy/paste of the desktop. Will keep an eye out for this guy. ;)

4. ...oh, well that...is good to know. /:

Unfortunately I have screens of another person but not an in-game one with F12 until later. How do I locate the files, after, to upload them? Unfortunately I'm kind of lost looking in my Steam folder.

5. If "Screenshots" isn't an option on your Steam icon then open the Steam Library, go into "View", "Screenshots" then "Open on disk". Once there you can look through your screenshots. The ones you need will most likely be the newest screenshots in the folder. Copy the location of the files from the location/address bar and paste it into the "Upload" window. ctrl-right click on the files you want to upload. There is a limit of ten per post. If you have more simply upload the first ten then reply to your own post with the additional screenshots.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.