Insufficient Evidence Please ban them (i got almost raided)

Discussion in 'Insufficient Evidence' started by kasjan132pl, May 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. today about 16:45 i heard someone runing around my base/house i just open the door and i see two guys trying to steal my boat. They cant steal it because it was inside my base so the just destroy it, but (the funny part) the have gliched in the air and the cant move so i just take some screenshots of their nickname.
    please ban them. raid5.jpg raid.jpg raid.jpg raid1.jpg raid2.jpg raid3.jpg raid4.jpg

2. omg something went wrong and some photos are double/trippel added : /
    PS. im new

Fixed. ;)
    {WC}PistolPete

3. This is PvE7 Washington for the server.

4. Do you have any screenshots of the boat destroyed as it look like they came for a nosey.

5. The screenshots show the typical images thanks to Nelson's latest desync issue which occurred between the 3.15.0.0 and 3.15.1.0 updates. If you've played in the past two weeks you know how common this was. Every player was affected by it.

What you can't see because of the desync is that the players are still running around doing things elsewhere on the map. They get stuck in space where the desync occurs. For them to be floating above/beside the boat they would have to have been on the boat or on a floor panel that was destroyed. If they were in the water when the desync occurred their images would be stuck there.

Nelson supposedly fixed the desync issue with 3.15.1.0.

6. Currently there is insufficient evidence to ban these players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.