Insufficient Evidence Player Ban Report for Tetdekan request by Porroy hellcase.com

Discussion in 'Insufficient Evidence' started by Porroy hellcase.com, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for Tetdekan.

Username
    Code:
    Tetdekan
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE2
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Bug Exploiting, Stealing
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:
    Player Witness
    Witness List
    Code:
    Mikeliii
    Ban Details
    Code:
    He started broking our car and then stealing our items.

2. Please post your screenshots or video.

3. Here u have a screenshot of tetdekan broking our car again. http://prntscr.com/flx8ms

4. 1. We need the orginal screenshot uploaded directly to the forums so we can see the time and the date to confirm that the photo is not old.
    2. On the photo the only players i see is a player in the backround and your teammate in the front.
    3. The screenshot does not show the name of the "Griefer".
    4. I can't see if the vehicle is locked or not, it does not apear to have a sign either which makes it hard to know if it belongs to you.
    5. There is no way to see what he is hitting the car with, if it is his fists then iit wont be damaged= not griefing.

In conclution i will list this report as "Insufficent evidence" since your only screenshot does not proof he is griefing and there is no name on the player in the screenshot.

If you have further questions or any other screenshots then please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

- Jolle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.