Accepted Player Ban Report for SHISUI_97 aka Hitman request by p.slaughter

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by p.slaughter, Dec 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for SHISUI_97 aka Hitman.

Username
    Code:
    SHISUI_97
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Prior bans
    Code:
    None
    Ban Severity
    Code:
    Severity 4 (3 Day Ban)
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE8
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Griefing, Hacking/Cheating
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:
    Screenshot(s)
    Witness List
    Code:

Ban Details
    Code:
    he has a name changer so you cant find him easy i found him through previous player list using his uniqe pic in my screen shots u can see his name is hitman but his pic is identical and he logged in the correct time period and none else has his pic he blew my car up with a rail gun and at fisrt when i tryed repairing it he tryed to wait till i got in it to kill me then waited til  i tryed repairing it to try killing me in explosion. when i  attempted to repair it i waited to see if it was accident and he just waited and reloaded while i stayed back from car said nothing in chat or any apology then i got close he shot purposfully again and destroyed it nd logged of when i told him i recorded it and his name wich was different in game and none of the players online list in information matched his name while he was online i thk thats a hack but your probly more knowledeable on this plz bann him. his steam id is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198165424494/ i didnt look like it fit correctly up top

Attached Files:

2. Banned.

PS. For future reports, please get screenshots of the offender shooting.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.