Accepted Player Ban Report for Neurosis request by BUTTERmazter

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by BUTTERmazter, Aug 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for Neurosis.

Username
    Code:
    Neurosis
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvP3
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Chat Trolling, Hacking/Cheating, Other
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:
    Doxing
    Witness List
    Code:
    Player Witness, Video(s)
    Witness List
    Code:
    AlienX (DARKNESSmazter), RubyMazter.
    Ban Details
    Code:
    He doxed my friends and even me but my friends got it the worse they told him their address and some info about them I have full video proof. (the Video file is to large for me to upload is there any other way of sending it?)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Convert and/or upload the video to youtube and post the link here.

3. xD this is pathetic first off i never said anything about anyones address nor did i hack or even confront you in game. I did however call you by your first names (that were actually on your steam profile) and i don't see any screenshots or videos that prove i was hacking or doing anything of the sort. Also no one doxed anyone my friend Apex found your youtube through the links on your steam profile then he saw your twitter accounts that, guess what, were again linked to your youtube accounts. No one did any doxing or hacking of any sort we literally found any and all info we repeated to you on your public accounts and we seem to have got our lesson across. Don't link your accounts that have your private info in the descriptions. xD no one did anything wrong at all. You children simply made a mistake by putting your private info out on your public accounts.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. #4 Neurosis, Aug 29, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    Just to get the point across once again no one doxed anyone we literally found any and all information through your PUBLIC profiles and use the PUBLIC info to freak you kids out and it was pretty funny. Also since its public information its not doxing or hacking at all but its funny that you think you know what you kids are talking about.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Neurosis: If you did nothing wrong there's no reason for you to say anything until evidence is brought forth in the form of screenshots or video. I will say that going to others' public profile pages to annoy, harass, embarass or extort those other players is not a smart thing to do and crosses the line. Based not on your perception, but the on the player's perception, your behavior could easily be considered a threat -- which is bannable. Whether the information is public or private does not matter. You're using it and scaring these players.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Thanks for the report. The player has been ban accordingly.

It's so immature that people have to snoop through people's info and abuse credentials to a point where people get scared. Learn a lesson!

(Any mods who see this please permanently ban this player from our servers.)

Shamefully,
    Max

7. Ban enforced on server.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.