Accepted Player Ban Report for HatterBad aka Mounir aka Haya_1 aka MaMaPaPa request by Thornhip

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Thornhip, Aug 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for HatterBad aka Mounir aka Haya_1 aka MaMaPaPa.

Username
    Code:
    MaMaPaPa
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE8
    Prior Ban
    Code:
    One
    Ban Severity
    Code:
    Severity 5 (7 Day Ban)
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Stealing, Griefing
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:
    Stealing my red ATV
    Witness List
    Code:
    Player Witness, Staff Witness, Screenshot(s)
    Witness List
    Code:
    Player:  Me
    Staff: {WC}PistolPete
    Ban Details
    Code:
    This would be easier if the video worked...

After my ATV was stolen I follows the sound of an Fury up the hill to a "RAID in Progress". There was the tell tail sounds storage lockers breaking, but no visible way in. With all the Base griefing lately I was concerned. After a min I call out to see if the base owner was home (was not in the listed players), MaMaPaPa and another player, Carlos, jumped down from above after the sound of a paced block (roof?) and I confronted them.

They outright denied the griefing, saying the place was "given" to them, even thou it didn't sound like it. When I pressed them to open the door to see if my ATV wasn't in they they wouldn't, yelling something about needing to sort things on the floor and where afraid I would steal from them. He kept spinning his story about it all, outright refusing a simple proof that it was his place.

After a bit MaMa disappeared (logged?) and another surviver (could no get their name) went up to the roof. A few mins later what I could only guess was my ATV was blown up.

Attached Files:

2. I had just teleported to HatterBad aka Mounir aka Haya_1 aka MaMaPaPa as he honeybadgered the ATV. He left the server but returned under a new name of Mounir. He was inside another player's base and had replaced the claim flag and several walls with his own.

Prior ban:
    https://justplayhere.com/posts/21112/

Ban enforced on server.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.