Rejected Player Ban Report for GurkiratM174TW request by =STC= Mocha Black Tea

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by =STC= Mocha Black Tea, Jun 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for GurkiratM174TW.

Username
    Code:
    GurkiratM174TW
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE3
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Stealing, Griefing
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:
    Player Witness, Screenshot(s)
    Witness List
    Code:
    =STC= Pemdas, =STC= Darknado, Pretzels
    Ban Details
    Code:
    My friends and I created a friendly car dealership on the PVE3, Gurkirat came over when I landed a plane I just found in the water (It was a Otter) 
    I was about to put a sign on it to claim it. He got into the otter and said "I will destroy it if you don't gimme it" I didnt want to leave the pilot seat because I was afraid he was going to take my seat and fly off. 
    Once he blew up our otter he came over to our garages and started attempting to destroy it (We have claim flags and he tried using a chainsaw) He kept demanding for us to give him a Police Car. After about 10 minutes of his demands and we eventually just let him pay with a detonator and a chainsaw which we do not need. He eventually left but he still blew up our otter and attempted to steal and grief our base/vehicles
    Sadly I do not have any screenshots of him destroying our otter but I do have pictures of his demands and hit attempted griefing. [ATTACH=full]3591[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]3590[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]3595[/ATTACH]

Attached Files:

2. The destruction of the otter is where we need screenshots.

Car dealerships violate our server rules. One base per group, one vehicle per base. Staff will remove violations on sight.

3. No evidence of the destruction of the Otter presented.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.