Accepted Player Ban Report for Andrew request by Lt. Viper

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Lt. Viper, May 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for Andrew.

Username
    Code:
    Andrew
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Prior Bans
    Code:
    None
    Ban Severity
    Code:
    Severity 4 (3 Day Ban)
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE2
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Griefing
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:
    Screenshot(s), Video(s)
    Witness List
    Code:

Ban Details
    Code:
    Hey guys so a guy named Andrew built a platform up on the radio tower hill to umbrella onto my base and griefed it with charges which you can kinda see in the pictures, him planting charges and destroyed three lockers. He left the platform at coordinates: -175 171 -664. I have a video of him building the platform, but he left for a bit and i turned off the recording program, when he logged back on i barely had time to take these pictures. The video has the coordinates of andrew as he builds platforms if you guys need that. I know the pictures are kinda hard to see, I was pretty far away didnt want him to see me, you may have to zoom in a lot to see, so i don't know what you guys think.
    Thanks for acknowledging my request!

Attached Files:

2. I really can't see anything other than bad sceenshots of a player who ultimately ends up on top of the base. Definitely need to get closer and use night vision instead of scoped views.

Please upload the video to youtube and link it here.

I did find the bed and a plate that he left. That is the only saving grace.

Ban enforced on server.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. LOL, are you really that mad that I took your rocket launcher when you dropped it in the first place so you're going to blame me for your base being raided? That's low :'). Guess you win since the mods believed you.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. @andrew: Can you explain the plates and bed leading to his base? That's why you were banned.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.