Pathetic...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by STFUCarl, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "Wow, only four days' wait. Get a refund. Only Cory can activate kits and he takes days to months to get around to it."

Are you joking? Like actually four days wait just for a kit when it should be applied no later than 15 minutes from the purchase just like other servers do. You guys are extremely wrong as a whole; having a job isn't really an excuse for taking "days to months" just to active someones kit (plus it should be automatically applied) also, like that other guy said the message saying: "Griefing on our PvE servers is against the rules, were watching you!" (or however it goes) is just a total lie... staff are EXTREMELY inactive and just blame it on their "job", if its really that bad then just get younger staff which are mature enough and will be active on the server. Extremely sad to see what JPH servers have become...

2. Hello, "staff are EXTREAMLY inactive" really? Because I have been online everyday for several hours, I have seen other staff online too so really we are not "EXTREAMLY inactive" we just have different time zones.

Also yes it is true some of us have real life jobs which will take us away for a period of time which cannot be helped and others are still in school who need to study for their finals or end of year exams so really even if we did hire younger the same issue of not being there all the time would still occur due to things happening in real life, at the end of the day if people have to choose between real life and the internet life people will choose real.

We are doing the best we can and it helps a lot when players submit ban requests too because we can't be on the servers 24/7 as much as we would love to be.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

3. I'm on EVERY day. Cory will not allow any other staff to activate the kits. We can't change that. I agree that even two or three days wait for what should be an automated upgrade isn't good.

I've already said it: If you don't want to wait, or if you've waited an inordinate mount of time, get your refund.

And Carl, you've been there when staff has banned players. It's not the fault of the volunteer staff as to what "the servers have become."

Take your trolling elsewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.