OT - Moved from: Remove High Caliber Box Form PvE Shop.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GeneralMaxim, Dec 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well guess what, it hasn't even been 24 hours since that last post for my base to get griefed yet again. Guess what mods did? Absolutely nothing, same as last time. Not even compensation for stolen items.

Seems like the real reason there aren't any anti-grief plugins is because it would be too much work for you guys, (a.k.a. laziness).
    Would be a lot easier to just let the players deal with their griefed bases and stolen items, in addition to having to deal with random barricades themselves, am I right?

"Only the staff could clear the trash" has got to be the lamest excuse I've ever heard.

• Rotten Rotten x 1
  2. Staff don’t compensate you for lost items. It states on the thread I created which has the server rules too “Remember: Our staff do not 'reimburse' items or spawn in items/vehicles or for players.” In case there’s some confusion I’ll edit it to make it clearer.

https://justplayhere.com/threads/justplayhere-stuff-explained.17680/

Unless you have evidence of a player griefing your base such as screenshots or video of the player breaking server rules or perhaps plates/structures inside or leading towards your base placed by a player who doesn’t live in your base, we don’t know who did it and we won’t ban on accusations.

As for anti grief it has been tested and we received many complaints of people becoming trapped in towns or their own bases therefore it was removed.

Don’t think for a second my staff are lazy when they are trying their best and have their own lives to live too. They aren’t bots that can be here 24/7 everyday of the week.

This thread will be locked since the main topic before it had gotten off topic was taken into consideration and dealt with.

3. For General Maxim aka sharpshooter 200: The roof of your base was closed off with triangular plates, not structural panels. Anyone who got on the roof could get inside. I did ban a player for griefing your base over a week ago. I find it amazing that you would leave the second floor open to anyone who climbed up or umbrella'd down for almost a week and then come here and complain.

You are responsible for your own base. That also means upkeep. Staff are not the babysitters of your base. Unturned is a game of survival. Nelson can not remove certain aspects from the multiplayer version or it would simply be unplayable. There are plenty of threads where we tell players to build small, out of the way and off the beaten path. Parking your base near a bridge on a main thoroughfare is no better than posting a sign saying "Grief me."

As for reimbursement: That implies we gave or sold you something in the first place for some consideration. Unless you bought a defective item from staff there is no reimbursement. That's the same as telling the police they have to replace items that a burglar took.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.