No reason to chose "justplayhere"

Discussion in 'General' started by Ashuren, Nov 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have tried most of the server you guys have, usually depending on server latency, which is good. But that is it. There is no other good reason to play on your servers, You cant build a house, it will get destroyed, you cant drive a car, it will get destroyed, you can't really enjoy yourself on these servers with the amount of douche bag trolls that now play. Was just on the washington map, and there is a group of people who honestly have nothing better to do that just blow up everyones cars. Since you can buy ammo they dont have to do anything but sit in town and shooting spawning zombies, collect bits, and buy ammo and repeat. It's pathetic, but thats how some people are. Makes it no fun.

2. You will find that the griefers and thieves are present in every single unturned server you will find. The difference between JustPlayHere and these other servers is that JustPlayHere has an active staff team working hard to ensure the gaming experience is of as high a quality as possible. We are working on ways to deal with the griefing, and we have already removed a large amount of offenders from our servers. We are sorry to hear that you are not enjoying the JPH servers at the moment, but rest assured we are doing all we can to remedy the situation as best we can. Which is more than a lot of other servers do. :)

Regards,
    Matt

3. Ignore goldagent his just tying I defend the sever it's his job and the reason for this is Because of the shop system it's there to help newbies and struggling survivors but anyone can use the shop system i their advantage so you think your base is safe but nope anyone can just buy a explosives and a can and make a grenade and destroy everything you own and steal it all and then you have the dicks who destroy your cars/any vehicle but other than that it's a really good sever I recommend pve6 pve3 but if you like pvp then pvp3 and pvp5 are good ones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.