new update

Discussion in 'General' started by Tactical Loli, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Tactical Loli, Jul 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    rock throwing mega zombies, invisible zombies, and exploding zombies on fire that spreads that attribute

what could possibly go wrong?

i've tested getting thrown a rock at by a mega zombie and they do damage pretty close to getting punched twice, no more camping at high areas now

EDIT: they can throw rocks but not too far, they also throw where you are standing at, not where you will be moving

also, i've only tested at close range, but they seem to be aiming at the head when they throw the rocks. if you crouch, you prolly wont get hit (prone is much better). also can anyone check if they are accurate at long ranges?

EDIT: they aim at a certain height (probably your head when you jump at melee range) the rock follows its arc and slides, this sliding rock may still hit you, better run sideways when he turns around to pick up a rock

invisible zombies are more of slightly visible zombies, and during a full moon, you'll spot them easily because of the red eyes. fortunately i dont think crawler and sprinter variants exist as i havent encountered them

EDIT: invisible crawlers are real, just spotted one earlier, they turn into a puff of pink smoke upon entering invis, THEY ARE NOT PERMANENTLY INVISIBLE, just watch for the crawlers still tho

exploding zombies on fire explode and spread fire to nearby zombies if they were in the explosion radius. i havent tested if the fire spreads to mega zombies but it might be cool seeing an exploding mega zombie on fire

EDIT: fire doesnt spread to crawlers, sprinters and mega however, they do spread onto invisible zombies

i've been off for 3 days but this has been one hell of a surprise

good hunting

2. I've noticed that the invisible zombies are not completely invis. Yesterday I was on Yukon and I found one and it had a scarf. And the Scarf didn't go invisible. So I knew where the zombie was.

3. oh, i didnt notice that. mustve been a glitch on nelson's part. to be honest, i tested it by placing a horde beacon in off limits in yukon, also, welcome to JPH

4. Thanks im glad to be here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.