New Layout

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Onigohri, Aug 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like it, it however took me way to long to find how to log on though. lol

2. Looks amazing. Also windows 10 anniversary update came out today, coincidence? I think not :D

3. I'm still working out the kinks.

It's a complete coincidence. I personally don't use Windows 10, so I don't know about it.

4. Omg Cory replied to me. Sempai noticed!

5. I thought the site was hacked when I first saw the change.

6. It was just the key icon that threw me off.

7. I'm slow to embrace change. The simplistic look was nice. However, I like this format. Curious why the background is mountains though. :p

8. kek that senpai notice

the change feels like a transition from xp to vista tbh, with the scroll up showing the header and scroll down taking it off again

kinda used to being able to press the forums button to get back to forum listings but i'll get used to it

EDIT: i just got the term for it (i think) its aero theme, since vista had transitions for windows popping up instead of the window just showing up

9. In your settings you can revert back to the old style - except for the login.

10. Oh, it's the default image. I haven't figured out what to change it to yet. Thinking of some form of Unturned/Minecraft background of some sort.

This is technically a metro theme which is more consistent with Windows 8+

It's actually a Materialize theme. (Proper Naming)

This isn't going to last. After awhile, we will disable all themes and remove them. As they will not get updates if the forum updates, and ultimately break.

11. And you have enough fun with stuff breaking. *cough*nelsonupdates*cough*

12. I don't break anything. o_o

13. I meant nelson breaking stuff =o=

14. This Layout Is Better, In My Opinion!

15. This Layout Is Better, In My Opinion!
    I Also Like The PopUp Bar On Top! ;)

16. I like the change.

17. The old layout reminded me of the old layout for bukkit. In any case, I like the new layout too!

18. Well, that's because it was the same theme. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. I'm smart! I knew it! I totally knew it!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.