Mod abusing power. (Maggot Eater)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Tokizak, Jan 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Tokizak, Jan 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
    I was on PVE2, by myself, and all this weird stuff started happening, my lights flicking on and off, and my fire going out and back on this kept on for about 5-10 minutes. The only other player on, was a mod named Maggot Eater. I found out from teamspeak, that invisibility is a mod ability. I asked him to stop it. Immediately after i asked for him to stop, I was given a warning for too many containers, (which at the moment I was, I was in the process of transferring to new larger containers.) I told mod (maggot eater) this, and asked for a couple of hours while I was pulling the mats together to make the new containers. He said "You need to remove them or I will, per rules." I told him the another mod had said, that it wouldn't be an issue, as long as it was a finite amount of time, and was being actively worked on. "He said he said "5 minutes, How's that for a finite amount of time?". Rushing to get back from mining nearby. I had managed to remove one of the extra lockers, (5 minute shutdown warning). He said Mod says, "3 minutes." I was hurriedly rushing around trying to shore up space, he said "times up", and smashed my largest container. then said, 2 more to go (which there wasn't, there were 11 at this point), to which point i asked him if he could count. He then destroyed another, and within 2 minutes, the automatic shutdown happened, and i lost everything in the lockers, even the things that i had managed to pick up and put away. I have also screenshotted the texts (and after he smashed the first locker, i screenshotted several more in case he smashed those.) I was polite, and courteous, and the ONLY person on the server until he showed up. There's enforcing the rules, and then there's being rude and discourteous to a new player, who he had just given his first warning ever, of any kind. Not looking for reimbursement, just trying to let the powers that be know what's happening. 20170124212451_1.jpg 20170124212505_1.jpg 20170124212534_1.jpg 20170124212805_1.jpg 20170124213045_1.jpg 20170124213112_1.jpg

2. The server rule about storage is absolute. It's primary function is to prevent the server from locking up because of a bug that Nelson will not address. It's been explained in many other threads.

Keeping the server operating in spite of Nelson's bug is top priority. The rule about the storage limit scrolls continuously in server chat, as does the notification says the DemoTeam will clear any excess. If you receive any other notification or warning then you have been afforded a luxury.

You were in violation of a posted server rule. Maggot Eater is doing his job as a DemoTeam member - Clear the violation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.