Im butthurt .-.

Discussion in 'General' started by double it or nothin, Aug 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just being afk in Seattle in pve8..

Such a bad idea..
    A player brought zombies to me

Im dead..

I think there should be a rule about killing someone with zombies ..
    or something...
    Im just a bit butthurt about dieing...

Just me being butthurt... And wishing that person could've just given my my stuff back...

2. I guess my name should be *Weapons gone-double*
    or something

3. I always AFK in home.

4. Well, if your butt hurts. You should rub it or get out of chair/couch/lazyboy/bed

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. "lazyboy"

I wish I had a lazyboy.

6. I wish I hadn't spent so much time on pve8 ;c

7. There are zombies on all maps except the Arena series. :p

8. hence the reason i dont really afk anywhere near players/zombies/wilderness in yukon

while it is frowned upon, i dont think mods could really enforce the rule that would punish these kinds of guys

9. Grieved by Zombies... Yah, these guys got me early game, a few times. Once I knew their tactics it was easier to avoid, ever if it was annoying. They do it deliberately thinking it's a way around the rules. My brother was hit by one today on PvE8, they nabbed half his good stuff... He did grab a screenshot of the thief, so there is that.

10. im not entirely sure if it is against the rules but i'd count that as player disrespect which warrants a warning 1st then a kick

also, its not stealing if its on the ground, though i believe it is player's discretion to be polite and leave them there or secure it

11. I believe taking someones corps drops on a PvE server is stealing. Intently training zombies into them on a PvE server with the intent to steal from them is griefing, no grey area there.

12. I know leading zombos to someone is looked down upon but if you find loot in a pile, like from a dead guy, you can pick it up in pve.

13. At what point does it become stealing thou? A pile with no body around, sure, but when you see them die? These guys are training zombies over new plays just to get their stuff, looting the corps drops before the player even respawns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.