I locked a raider in my garage

Discussion in 'General' started by mashmarlowe, Jul 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 mashmarlowe, Jul 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    yesterday we got raided and 4 containers were gone.

1 container had 6 gas cans
    1 container had 1 horde beacon
    the rest were mats and dressing

I logged on fixed the damages and while in the process this dude spawns in my base. Probably server restarted while he was in my base raiding and he forgot to log back on.

Long story short, he died of hunger in my base and he dropped an industrial gas can (i see where my 6 gas cans went) and some guns. He probably sold all his stuff before dying. so when he died and respawned he typed in chat that he was using a horde beacon. I mean cmon, that couldnt be that much of a coincidence.

So today, my base got raided again and he knew what wall to blow because maybe just maybe he knew the layout because he's saw the new wall setup I did. All floors raided. All containers gone. All beds gone.

1 grizzly gone.
    1 shadowstalker gone.
    approx 20 Timberwolf magz gone.
    approx. 10-15 Rails gone
    3 High Cal Military ammo crates gone.
    1 hellsfury drum
    whole container full of explosives gone

Requested a ban, was told not enough evidence.

I checked today thread was locked and a sr mod said ban the guy for 3 days.

whats 3 days gonna do? thats enough for me to farm more mats perfect time for him to come back and raid me again.

He will never stop raiding me because I locked him up.

you can keep your raiders but I want my pro account refunded pls.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. I suggest move and find a new location or make a skybase, skybases are harder to grief and the higher you go less people will see it but if there is the odd chance of someone wanting to grief it they will leave a lot of plates depending on your distance and that can be used for staff to identify who did it and ban them. But also depending on the amount of plates placed by the griefer could get classed as harmful to the server and end up with a permanent ban straight away.

As for your kit I suggest speaking to Cory, he handles the kits.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I had to download the image to look at it in more detail because it's not an original screenshot. Upon much closer examination he is holding a Viper, not a Nykorev. What looks like a Nykorev box in the screenshot is a tactical light when the image is enlarged. There will not be a ban for the screenshots submitted as a Viper can not harm structural components. He needs to be caught with something heavier.

Locking him in is good but if he was able to break in he is most likely able to also break out. I used to fill such an area with metals plates and prevent the guy from moving while rearragning the remaining floor plan of the base.

As Georgia already said: I suggest you go check the agreement that Cory has you accept before puchasing the upgrade. You are bound by that. Staff have nothing to do with kit upgrades, only Cory.

4. I understand. Moving forward, Georgia has recommended making a skybase - how high can I go?

5. As high as the map will let you.

6. Same limits and restrictions as a ground base. Size, not in town, not over spawns or roadways... Disadvantages of a skybase: no garage for vehicles, you can still get griefed... Small and out of the way is always best.

7. Wait, we can build Skybases in this game?

8. On the JPH servers, yes. You may go to other servers not hosted by us and find they have entirely different rules. o_O

Unfortunately if you have a sky or underwater base our rules prohibit a separate garage or detached structure. Every little box that comes into view has the potential to lag out clients. Put enough bases and garages together and players simply get disconnected by the lag when the server tries to send them a crapload of structure/barricade information. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.