I have been grief

Discussion in 'Support' started by JackTheFox (JTF), Feb 24, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. when we join the game.(me and my friend)we says our base as been grief the bed are destroy stole our car stole everything

PLZ HELP US

2. First off: Which server? What was the time frame where your base was damaged?

• Like Like x 2
  3. #3 JackTheFox (JTF), Feb 25, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    server pve4

4. ...and grief again o cmon everyone are fool

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Griefers are everywhere, no one can catch them all, but we do catch them very often. I just banned 3 griefers within 20 min. If you happen to be online when being griefed, take a few screenshots and report them on the forum. But don't forget to get their steamID64 first.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Staff may have removed the flooring but the tank was marked with a sign. Unless you had more than one vehicle staff would not have removed the tank.

7. Can it be a miss clic

8. The only other explanation I can think of it you were driving during the 5 minute countdown to the restart. The server reverts vehicle and item positions by about five minutes after a restart.

9. When we founded the tank we drived it to our base and shutdown after shutdown it was tilling there and we did not take it for a wile

10. Then it was most likely stolen.

11. and I try something with my friend we build a wall (no trump reference XD) and we put explosive and explosive car but nothing append but I think we can destroid it by hiting a car on the wall and idk if bullet work to

12. There are a number of ways that could have been done. I won't list them. Until you give us a name of someone to watch or post good screenshots in the Ban rRquest area there isn't a lot we can do.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.