Holman Bridge Community - pve4

Discussion in 'General' started by NUMIXGAMING, Sep 23, 2016.

?

Would you like to join a friendly community in Holman Isle?

1. Yes

20.0%
  2. No

80.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Numixgaming have created a community at Holman Isle, I currently have 5 members, all bases are claim flag distance away aswell are made of full metal, one base is for sale right now at 3000k its a 1x1x2 garage 2x2x2 main building, supported entrances and come with 10 metal wardrobes a cot claimflag and a car. if you wish to expand this base you will have to request my permission. Screenshots of the bases will be posted soon. Thank you for visiting the Holman Bridge Community!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Not to spoil your dreams but you can't really sell people bases. Mainly because you put the walls so you could sell them the base then promptly take it apart so you still have their bits but they have no base. Also they wouldn't be able to prove it was their base because they couldn't remove a wall/pillar.

3. I salvage the material I place, yea im looking at my article and it seems a bit vague. An I hope im a trusted member of justplayhere.

4. You also cannot be in the same group as each other otherwise it counts as more than 1 base per group.

5. We have a small community springing up south of Camano in PvE7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.