Help me be a better staff member!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sporty, Jul 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello my name is Sporty. I'm sure a lot of you know me as I am on regularly. But lately I feel like I've been down or just doing plain out bad! Thats why your here, How can I do better? I know a lot of you don't really like me because I'm the one who has to ban. So I hope you don't think I'm bad I just want to shed some light on this subject before it gets out of hand. Anyways, back to my main topic. I want to know what you guys would like to see me do more often as long as it still follows my guide lines. So if you feel I should work on my grammer or my spelling let me know. Ill be happy to make some progress. If you happen to have a problem with me please let me know so we can fix it, I would like to stay on everyone's good side.

Thank you for your time,
    Sporty

2. your doing a great job sporty your the best man and keep it up your one of the reasons I joined. these people do bad things its their fault not yours they shouldn't be hating you because you banned them they should hate them selves for what they do.

3. hmm try to react fast for griefing report[if there's any] that's all overall you're a good admin

4. Thanks for the tips guys :D.

5. Hey sporty how are you? Anyways did our see the post about those group of greifers the server is pve3 I think we should watch them closely there is proof to ban them but maybe they didn't but yeah we must watch if they have a RPG if they do we must ban them for sure oh and how do you get to theses servers I'm only been on 4\10 servers

6. make a better staff?? ur not better doing that just banning players for griefing there own structures,,ask them first before banning or kicking ,,yeah i know thats not my base its rose,,but did you know who rebuild and 3x 6k bits repair that base i think u dont know..

7. Spell Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. With your eyes clothes

8. Im a real boy

9. Ur doing a great job Sporty, just be more active on forums thats all :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.